Recipes - Cassava and Coconut Cake
- 1 large coconut, grated
- 3 to four cassava tubers, grated
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 150 grams butter
- 1 glass milk
- 100 grams raisins
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix coconut and cassava. Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla essence into the mixture until thick.
- Add melted butter, milk, raisins, cinnamon and salt. Butter inside of baking pan. Pour mixture into pan and add butter on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour in pre-heated oven at about 125 to 175° Celsius.
"Cassava and Coconut Cake";